November was a month of cool updates and efficient, well-coordinated work! Check out what happened in Atomic wallet in November.
What is done:
- Tezos (XTZ) Staking
- New Desktop
- New Mobile
- Charlie Shrem’s Podcast with Konstantin Gladych, Atomic Wallet CEO
- AMA Sessions
- Support Work in November
- Membership Program
Tezos (XTZ) Staking
Tezos staking is available in Atomic Wallet. Provide your XTZ share to a baker for baking a new block and get the rewards for this. Check out the XTZ staking tutorial and earn passive income up to 7% yearly.
Desktop Release (2.9.0)
Our new desktop version has these features:
- Tezos (XTZ) Staking added – stake XTZ and earn passive income.
- Adjusted custom fees for sending ETH and tokens added.
- Instant balance and history updates for XRP, XLM.
- Bug fixes for VET/VTHO, XLM, ETH and tokens history, app name and auto-update for Windows, BCD sending, adding custom tokens.
You can download Atomic here.
What’s new in the 0.50.0 Android and the iOS versions:
- Unstoppable Domains with human-readable addresses supported.
- New coin Aeternity (AE) added.
- ONG auto-claim added. Hold ONT in the wallet and claim ONG/GAS with the wallet start
- Faster app loading time and various bug fixes.
Get the new mobile version for iOS or Android here.
‘Untold Stories’ with our CEO Konstantin Gladych
Charlie Shrem, Bitcoin pioneer and the host of the ‘Untold Stories’ podcast made the interview with Atomic Wallet’s CEO Konstantin Gladych. Welcome to listen to Konstantin’s view on Libra, exchange hacks, non-custodial solutions, and decentralization.
AMAs in November
Atomic Wallet hosted a few AMA sessions in our Telegram chat this month. Our community was introduced to these projects: Fantom, Matic Network, V-ID Platform, and Verge. You’re welcome to read our digests:
Support Work in November
In November, our support team was even faster reacting to 1991 issues in less than 20 minutes. We’re constantly getting reviews on the service, and happily improving it day by day. In case of any problem, reach us by email or live chat widget on our website. Atomic support service works for you 24/7.
Atomic Wallet Cash Back Program
Do you know if you use instant exchange in Atomic Wallet, you can get cash back – up to 1% every month? Just hold a certain amount of AWC token on your wallet. Find out more about the Membership and join the program!