We are proud to announce Atomic Wallet Token (AWC) as one of the first projects, moved on Binance Chain, which has been launched recently. AWC is listed on Binance DEX, the new decentralized exchange, aimed to be the biggest one on crypto market! By trading AWC on Binance DEX, you fully control your funds during the whole exchange process. That’s a huge step towards improved security, fast transaction speed and super smooth trading experience.
Atomic is a multi-asset non-custodial wallet, that supports over 20 blockchains and 300+ tokens. Founded in the early 2018 by Konstantin Gladych, former CEO of Changelly instant exchange. Atomic has grown from scratch to over 150.000 users and become profitable in only 6 months despite the bear market. Atomic is one of the pioneering companies to implement cross-chain Atomic Swaps.
Atomic Wallet Token metrics
Atomic Wallet is fueled with its underlying token, called AWC.
- 100.000.000 AWC total supply
- 90.000.000 AWC are locked
- 10.000.000 AWC are available for circulation supply
1. Around 5.500.000 AWC are currently distributed among retail investors, advisors and airdrop/bounty hunters. 70% of these tokens belong to over 30.000 small holders.
2. No more than 4.500.000 AWC will be distributed during the next 12 months for Airdrop, Affilate rewards and Market Making.
3. 80% of funds will remain in lockup until there’s a professional investor demand. In case there’s none, the funds will be released after 5 years.
4. 5.000.000 AWC (BEP2) + 5.000.000 AWC (ERC20) are reserved liquidity for BEP2 <> ERC20 swapping tool.TRADE ON IDEXTRADE ON BINANCE DEX
Atomic Wallet Token utility value
Right now AWC is mostly used for community/affiliate rewards. We will soon fully implement AWC to the wallet ecosystem to give holders staking rewards, discounts on the 3rd party services, like instant exchanges, buying crypto with bank card and other services.
Atomic Wallet business model
Atomic Wallet is profitable since January 2019 despite the recent bear market. Our revenue comes from exchanges commission and the buy crypto with bank card service. We’ve exceeded 150.000 downloads in 6 months across all the platforms, on both desktop and mobile devices. The team includes over 15 full-time employees, including developers, support and marketing staff. The company is self-funded.
Atomic Wallet roadmap
Our roadmap for 2019 includes the following:
- Over 20 new assets integrations,
- Stacking for major POS coins,
- Trading Desk on major exchanges, incl. Binance DEX,
- Lightning Network and state channel support,
- Hardware wallets integrations and much more.
Atomic Wallet Token (AWC) migration to Binance chain
- 50.000.000 AWC on Ethereum blockchain (ERC20) were burned and transferred to address that has no private key to extract funds.
- 50.000.000 AWC or 50% of token supply were issued on the Binance Chain – BEP2 token standard.
Total AWC supply will remain the same as current. You are able to swap AWC between the chains: from ERC-20 token to BEP2 token. We will follow up on the Binance Chain development for a possibility of full migration to the BEP2 standard.
How to swap AWC from ERC20 to Binance Chain?
AWC trading on Binance DEX
You are able to trade AWC on Binance DEX. All trades are handled by the AWC/BNB trading pair in a decentralized manner. Follow our news for the updates and trading guides.