Guide to Swap Atomic Wallet Token (AWC)
Atomic Wallet’s native AWC token is migrating from the Ethereum to Binance chain. 50.000.000 AWC or 50% of token supply are issued in BEP2 token standard.
In this step-by-step guide you’ll learn how to swap your ERC20-AWC tokens to BEP2-AWC tokens and back without hassle!
The swap process is powered by one of our exchange partners ChangeNOW and takes just a couple of minutes.
- Log on to https://changenow.io/swap/atomic and input the amount of AWC to swap. Click “Swap”.
- Open your Atomic Wallet and find the address of AWC-BNB token. Note that it starts with ‘bnb’!
- Paste the address in ChangeNOW’s form. Leave “Memo” empty. Go next.
- Now check everything. Is that okay? Confirm the transaction, if so.
- Now you need to send the amount indicated to ChangeNOW’s address. Go to your Atomic Wallet, find your AWC ERC20 and send the tokens.
- Let the magic happen! Wait several minutes.
- Tada! Check your wallet in the blockchain and your AWC BNB wallet!
Any troubles with the swap? Don’t worry! Contact email@example.com to get help.
Download Atomic Wallet
Manage your Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, XLM and over 300 other coins and tokens.