Latest Release 2.7.1
Please note, in case of upgrade v1.39.1 wallet to the v2.7.1 version, you should restore the wallet with 12-word seed backup.
Desktop Release 2.7.1
- Adjustable window width
- Redesigned assets list, added columns: price charts, portfolio, market cap.
- Added coin info page with transactions history
- Added new assets: Komodo (KMD), Raven (RVN) and ARK
- New coins in exchange: Komodo (KMD), Raven (RVN) and ARK
- Instant balances update and notifications for RVN, BSV
- Ability to use unconfirmed inputs for sending and exchange RVN, BSV
- Improved ZIL, DCR stability
- Fixed empty ETH and ERC20 tokens history
Desktop Release 2.6.0
- Instant updates for BTC, LTC, DASH, DGB, BCH and DOGE balances and history.
- Ability to use unconfirmed inputs for sending and exchange BTC, LTC, DASH, DGB, BCH, DOGE.
- Added Zilliqa (ZIL).
- Added XLM purchase via credit card.
- Optimized interface performance.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- No updates for the wallet feature.
- VeChain reverted transactions fixed
- Auto-update for Windows.
- ATOM, DCR exchange and sending
Desktop Release 2.5.1
- Added WIN, YCash.
- No updates for the exchange tab.
- Exchange fixed for TRON, USDT-ERC20, BSV, BTT and QTUM assets.
- Fixed bug with missing USDT-TRC20 token balance.
- QTUM balance and sending issues fixed.
Desktop Release 2.4.0
Desktop Release 2.3.2
Desktop Release 2.2.0
Desktop Release 2.1.0
- New Wallet Core.
- Performance gradually improved.
- New assets: GRS, XEM, WAVES, LSK, ATOM, ONT, ONG.
- Wallet window is now vertically resizable.
- New assets added: ATOM/COSMOS, ONT, ONG, GRS, BNB tokens, WAVES, LSK, XEM
- No updates for the exchange tab.
- ERC20 tokens rates displaying bug fixed.
- VET, DASH sending bug fixed.
- XTZ, VTHO balances bug fixed.
Desktop Release 1.39
- No updates for wallet feature.
- No updates for the exchange feature.
- KIN memo issue fixed, available to enter letters
- Bug fixes for ADA, DOGE and VET sending
- Proxy node for XTZ, fixes for balances and sending
Desktop Release 1.38.0
Desktop Release 1.37.2
Desktop Release 1.37.1
- Node rotation. Now when the node lay down we can switch to another one without wallet update.
- EUR currency support. Click on the USD balance on the top left corner to switch from USD.
- EOS activation contract address changed from signupeos to accountcreat.
- New assets added: NEO + GAS.
- Bitcoin Cash update: our node works on BCHABC codebase. Important: Due to no reply protection, transactions will be broadcasted both on the BCHABC and BCHSV chains.
- Token list cached in the wallet. It gradually improves asset loading time.
- USD value and 24h rate fluctuation are changing dynamically with balances update.
- Dynamic fees implemented for all bitcoin-like coins – BTC, LTC, BCH, DCR, DASH, DGB, BTG, ZEC, QTUM and DOGE. Transactions fees depend on the network state.
- No updates for Exchange feature.
- VTHO, VET, ERC20 and BCD sending bugs fixed.
- Exchange crashes fixed.
- ETC balance correctly reflected in the interface.
- Transaction history no-show fixed.
- EOS balance and private keys correctly reflected in the interface.
Release 0.1.33 beta
Release 0.1.32 beta
Release 0.1.31 beta
- No Updates for Exchange feature.
- Exchange rate autoupdate bug fixed.
- BTG: Zero balance and import bugs fixed.
Release 0.1.30 beta
Release 0.1.29 beta
Release 0.1.28 beta
Release 0.1.26 beta
- Swaps automatically executed after you send a swap request
- Swap system improved: you can reconnect to swaps after the internet connection was lost
Release 0.1.25 beta
- XMR: now you can check Payment ID in transaction history.
- Now all bugs will be registered in the errors.log file
Release 0.1.24 beta
- “Add Token” feature improved
- Updated network fee