Dragonchain (DRGN) Price
Market cap Is a current price multiplied by the coin's current circulating supply.
Volume (24 hours) The total dollar value of all transactions over the past 24 hours.
Circulationg supply The amount of the cryptocurrency that is currently liquid and in circulation.
High (24 hours) The highest price paid for the coin in past 24 hours.
What do you feel?
Thank you for your opinion. You can leave your feedback or share this article.leave a comment
Dragonchain (DRGN) Price
The Dragon Coin was released to the market in late 2017 with the initial price of $0,24. It experienced big gains in price and market cap in the first two months. The price grew to $5,27 with the cap nearly $1,2 billion on January 9. It is the highest DRGN rate in its history so far. After that, DRGN faced a slow bearish trend for the rest of the year. The price was $0,101 on the 31st of December.
From January to August 2019 DRGN took a sideways. It was trading between $0,13 and $0,06 within that period. The rate went down in the following months and mainly traded around $0,03.
The current price in December 2019 is $0,026951. DRGN takes the position 351 in the CoinMarketCap’s cryptocurrency rating with $6 425 716 cap worth. The daily trading volume is $31 260. The displayed circulating supply is 238 421 940 DRGN. 433 494 437 DRGN is currently in the total supply. There is no maximum supply level set at the moment. The ROI calculated by the initial price is −89,65%.
Despite not too shiny positions, the project still may gather attention. The offered products are quite original and definitely have their target audience. Many crypto portals and experts are optimistic about the DRGN as an asset.
- Cryptoground forecast service predicts high soars for the coin. According to their data, it will cost $0,0867 at the end of 2020. On top of that, the same page displays that the price may reach $3,8 at the end of 2024.
- Walletinvestor is also quite positive about Dragonchain. Their prediction states that DRGN will reach $0,448 in December 2020 and $1,828 in December 2024.
- The Coinfan crypto portal predicts the high times of DRGN as well. According to their website, the price will establish between $0,4968 and $0,6348 in December 2020. The further forecast is even more positive: the expected minimum and maximum in December 2021 are $9,6 and $12,3.
It’s important to mention that this article is not financial advice. Before making any investments, proper research must be done. But it’s also important to mark that Dragonchain is a project worth noticing and its currency is an asset worth considering as an investment option.
What is Dragonchain
Dragonchain is a blockchain-based platform designed for enterprises. The main idea is to make service that allows optimizing business processes via decentralized apps (which are also abbreviated as dApps) and smart contracts. It is executed by combining both private and public technologies with several major features:
- The Dragonchain Platform — a kind of the backend part of the blockchain designed to be private so companies can store secured data important for a business. It also allows developing unique smart contracts using common programming languages like Java, Python, C or Node. The Platform is also connected to Amazon Web Services for enterprise purposes.
- The Dragonchain Marketplace — a system of client support that consists of experts in crypto, blockchain, marketing and software development. This aspect also serves as a repository for pre-set smart contracts that a company can use.
- The DragonChain Crowd-Scaled Incubator — a program of supporting start-ups that gives young teams an opportunity to easily develop a blockchain project and gain market value quick.
The whole platform is fueled by its native token called the Dragon Coin or DRGN. It is a micro-licensed cryptocurrency serving as a transition asset for all the platform features. It works on a sophisticated system that includes 5 different levels of verifications by different participants. This technology ensures higher security for dApps and smart contracts deployed on the platform.
Initially, the project was developed by the world media giant Disney in 2014. It was designed as an internal blockchain service for enterprise use. But later, in 2016, its code was released as an open-source, and the project transformed into an independent company — The Dragonchain Foundation. Initially, the project was a non-profit organization, but after some time was reorganized as a commercial one.
As of this writing, DRGN is listed on many exchanges including Gate.io, KuCoin, Tidex and CoinExchange.
Manage your crypto wisely! Learn how to setup Atomic Wallet to send, receive, exchange and buy cryptocurrency.