Tron (TRX) Staking | Atomic Wallet Guide
Tron is a top cryptocurrency with a proof of stake algorithm. Atomic Wallet allows you to stake your crypto without any fees and receive rewards directly from validators. Let’s learn how to stake TRON coin right in Atomic interface!
First, get TRON. You can exchange it from another asset or buy it with your local currency within the wallet.
1. Then, Open the Staking tab in the left menu. Click on TRON, then click on the Stake button.
2. Here, in the staking interface, you can see the yearly yield that you can get with one or another validator.
3. Enter the amount to Stake in USD or TRX. You can also change the validator by clicking on the validators’ name. Check that everything is correct and click Stake.
4. Enter your password to confirm the transaction.
5. Success! Your staking is finished, you can track your staking transaction on the block explorer by clicking on it.
Please note: Your staked TRX will be frozen for 3 days. You can unstake your Tron coins only after 3 days. Check the detailed step-by-step Guide to stake Tron without hassle!