Have Questions about the exchange?
How does the exchange work?
Atomic Wallet is a non-custodial wallet. User identity remains anonymous, and we do not require KYC. Furthermore, Atomic works as a decentralized interface. To initiate an exchange, you first need to deposit funds via crypto. Afterwards, tap the exchange option and select your desired exchange pair. Atomic supports a third-party exchange provider ChangeNOW. Swapping cryptocurrencies is an automatic process.
Users hold and own their private keys, and their wallet security remains anonymous. Atomic has no access to your wallet, neither do we monitor your operations. Users have complete control of their funds. Once you click the Exchange icon, ChangeNOW manages all other activities. So far, there have been no complaints about the operations and security of the ChangeNow exchange. Atomic is in a long-term partnership with the exchange provider. Therefore, you can be sure that your funds are safe.
Fees and Limits
Network fees and any other fee for each transaction are on the exchange page. The network fee for every pair differs depending on the blockchain of the coin you are sending. You can always check for the network fee and provider fee before initiating an exchange. Therefore, you will have complete information about the trade. EU requires that all transactions above 10BTC be subject to a KYC check. As a result, users who wish to initiate large transactions will have to submit their identity documents. Meanwhile, you can split bulk funds into smaller units to make things easier.
Customers who have further questions can check the Knowledge Base on our website. There are articles about various exchange options, pairs, and how to initiate an exchange in the Exchange section. Of course, we have a customer support centre on our mobile app and website if you can't find your answer on the website.
BTC to Ada Converter
You can convert BTC to ADA directly from the Atomic Wallet. The process is simple, fast, and easy. When converting, please follow this short process:
- Deposit Bitcoin into your Atomic Wallet by sending it to the Bitcoin address in your wallet. You can also use the Buy option in the wallet to get Bitcoin.
- Go to the Exchange section in your wallet and select BTC as the asset to send.
- Enter the amount you want to convert.
- Select ADA as the asset you are to get.
- Click on the Exchange button to go ahead with the conversion and wait for the network confirmation.
- To check the details of your transaction or contact support, click on History.
If you hold Bitcoin in your Atomic Wallet and wish to convert it to Cardano as well, you can follow the same process to convert Bitcoin into Cardano directly from your wallet.
BTC to ADA Exchange
You can exchange your BTC to ADA via Atomic instant exchange in your wallet. Unlike centralized exchanges, you do not need to open an account or submit documents for KYC to use this exchange feature for swapping. Follow the process below to exchange BTC into ADA:
- Go to the Exchange section of your wallet and choose to send Bitcoin. Enter the amount of BTC you want to convert or tap the ‘SEND ALL’ button if you will be converting all coins you hold.
- Choose ADA as the coin you will receive. Please note the network fee, so you know how much BTC you are paying for the transaction. As of this writing, users can only exchange a minimum of 0.0007262 BTC into ADA.
- Click the Exchange option to go ahead with the conversion and wait for the network confirmation.
- You can check the status of your exchange by clicking the history button at the top-right corner of the Exchange page. A completed transaction will have a green mark. Tap on the transaction for further details. Also, there is an icon that allows you to send mail to the support team instantly.
The process of exchanging Bitcoin to Cardano on Atomic Wallet is a seamless, easy, and secure one.
How to Exchange Bitcoin to Cardano
There is an exchange feature available on both desktop and mobile versions of Atomic wallet. To access this feature, simply open your wallet and tap the exchange button.
When you swap Bitcoin into Cardano, the exchange is happening at the current market price. For example, if you change 1 Bitcoin to Cardano, you will receive Cardano based on the prevailing market at the time of your transaction.
Also, you have to pay network fees to exchange Bitcoin into Cardano. To view details of exchange transactions, click on History. Currently, users can only exchange a minimum of 0.0007262 BTC into ADA.
When you exchange BTC into ADA on Atomic Wallet, you perform your transactions in a secure environment. Moreover, you have full access to this feature without any submission of documents for KYC.
Check what our customers say on Trustpilot
Adoption. Thank you for the support @atomicwallet !
Being able to swap assets without a centralized service is awesome - atomicwallet.io
Emailed their support and received an answer within ten minutes. Problem was taken care of. Wish eveyone provided such support. Thanks Atomic.
If you are looking for a Multi-Asset Crypto Wallet, look into @atomicwallet! Much Respect to the team behind it...
Personal favorite multi currency wallet. Very useful Coin Swapping exchange, Swap any coin to other coin, I normally used it for swapping my high value coins against small value coins...
Super Multi-Wallet. if there are problems , they do fast updates to solve things, Top. great support also. Go on like that, Respect.
Download Atomic Wallet