Have Questions about the exchange?
How does the exchange work?
Atomic Wallet is a non-custodial wallet. User identity remains anonymous, and we do not require KYC. Furthermore, Atomic works as a decentralized interface. To initiate an exchange, you first need to deposit funds via crypto. Afterwards, tap the exchange option and select your desired exchange pair. Atomic supports a third-party exchange provider ChangeNOW. Swapping cryptocurrencies is an automatic process.
Users hold and own their private keys, and their wallet security remains anonymous. Atomic has no access to your wallet, neither do we monitor your operations. Users have complete control of their funds. Once you click the Exchange icon, ChangeNOW manages all other activities. So far, there have been no complaints about the operations and security of the ChangeNow exchange. Atomic is in a long-term partnership with the exchange provider. Therefore, you can be sure that your funds are safe.
Fees and Limits
Network fees and any other fee for each transaction are on the exchange page. The network fee for every pair differs depending on the blockchain of the coin you are sending. You can always check for the network fee and provider fee before initiating an exchange. Therefore, you will have complete information about the trade. EU requires that all transactions above 10BTC be subject to a KYC check. As a result, users who wish to initiate large transactions will have to submit their identity documents. Meanwhile, you can split bulk funds into smaller units to make things easier.
Customers who have further questions can check the Knowledge Base on our website. There are articles about various exchange options, pairs, and how to initiate an exchange in the Exchange section. Of course, we have a customer support centre on our mobile app and website if you can't find your answer on the website.
USDC to BTC Converter
Users can easily convert USDC to BTC via Atomic instant exchange. Atomic allows you to convert USDcoin to Bitcoin directly from the wallet through a few steps. This process is simple, fast, and convenient. You can convert USDC to BTC by doing the following:
- Buy USDC directly using the Buy option in Atomic wallet. Also, you can transfer USDcoin to your wallet from crypto exchanges or other sources.
- Go to the exchange section of your wallet and select USDC. Enter the amount you want to convert or send all if you wish to swap everything you hold.
- Then, choose BTC as the coin you want to receive. Ensure you take note of the network fee to know how much you are paying for the transaction. USDC is ERC-20 compatible with Atomic Wallet. So, you will have to pay network fees with Ethereum. Currently, users can only swap a minimum of 20.55 USDcoin to Bitcoin.
- Click on Exchange to go ahead with the conversion and wait for the network confirmation.
- You can click on the History button to view the progress of your transaction or contact support.
Suppose you hold USDC in your Atomic Wallet and wish to convert it to Bitcoin. In that case, you can follow the procedure above to convert USDC to BTC directly via Atomic Wallet.
USDC to BTC Exchange
Users can exchange USDcoin to BTC via Atomic instant exchange in the wallet. This feature is a simple process, and transactions are as fast as possible. You can follow these steps to exchange USDC to BTC on Atomic wallet:
- Go to the Exchange section on your wallet and choose to send USDC. Enter the amount of USDcoin you want to convert or send all if you wish to exchange all coins you hold.
- Then, choose BTC as the coin you will receive. Please note the network fee so you know how much you are paying for the transaction. USDC on Atomic Wallet runs on Ethereum blockchain (ERC-20). So, users need to hold Ethereum to pay for network fees. Also, users cannot exchange less than 20.55 USDC to BTC.
- Click the Exchange option to go ahead with the conversion and wait for the network confirmation.
- Click on the History icon at the top-right corner of the page to view the state of the transaction.
- Tap on the History button to view details of network confirmation or report an issue to the support team.
Converting USDC to Bitcoin occurs at the standard exchange rate in the crypto market. Exchanging USDC to BTC on Atomic wallet is secure and easy.
Moreover, Atomic is decentralized. So, nobody monitors your transactions, and your user identity remains anonymous.
How to Exchange USDC to Bitcoin
The Exchange page is available on both the desktop and mobile version of Atomic wallet. First, you need to have some USDC in your wallet. Then, open your wallet and tap on Exchange to perform the transaction.
Enter the amount of USDcoin you want to swap and click to receive BTC. Meanwhile, exchanging USDC to Bitcoin happens at the current market price. For example, if you convert 1000 USDC to Bitcoin, you will receive BTC based on the market price of Bitcoin during your transaction. USDC is a stable coin; therefore, its value is always $1. To view details of exchange transactions, click on the History button.
You need to have Ethereum to pay for network fees to exchange USDC on Atomic wallet. Currently, users cannot convert less than 20.55 USDC to Bitcoin.
Above all, swapping USDC to BTC is fast, easy and cheaper via Atomic Wallet. Also, we do not require KYC verification from our users as the wallet is fully decentralized.
Download Atomic Wallet to your mobile device or the desktop version if you don't use any.
Check what our customers say on Trustpilot
Adoption. Thank you for the support @atomicwallet !
Being able to swap assets without a centralized service is awesome - atomicwallet.io
Emailed their support and received an answer within ten minutes. Problem was taken care of. Wish eveyone provided such support. Thanks Atomic.
If you are looking for a Multi-Asset Crypto Wallet, look into @atomicwallet! Much Respect to the team behind it...
Personal favorite multi currency wallet. Very useful Coin Swapping exchange, Swap any coin to other coin, I normally used it for swapping my high value coins against small value coins...
Super Multi-Wallet. if there are problems , they do fast updates to solve things, Top. great support also. Go on like that, Respect.
Download Atomic Wallet