What is mfercoin and why is it trending everywhere?

Paul Sazan
| Editor:
April 12, 2024
7 min read

Welcome, crypto-curious folks! Today, we're diving into the world of Mfercoin. Buckle up, it's going to be a wild ride!

Introduction to Mfercoin

First things first, what in the crypto-world is Mfercoin? Well, let's just say it's the bad-boy of the cryptocurrency block. Mfercoin (MFER), with a fixed supply of 1 billion coins, is a meme coin that represents the Mfers who started crypto and the millions who will become participants in crypto. It has no intrinsic value, no expectation of profit, and no prescribed utility. Basically, it's the punk rocker who doesn't care about the rules but still rocks the stage!

Origin and Creator of Mfercoin

Now, every story has a beginning and Mfercoin's tale starts with its creator, sartoshi. The whitepaper released by the founder of the NFT project mfer reveals that Mfercoin will have a fixed supply of 1 billion tokens. So, if you're an early bird looking to get your hands on some Mfercoins, you better hurry because these tokens aren't multiplying anytime soon!

Mfers were created on the Ethereum blockchain in 2021, with 1 billion Mfercoins in supply, fixed and unable to increase. There was no presale, and no Mfercoins were distributed to influencers or promoters. Yes, you heard it right! No influencers, no promoters, just pure, unadulterated Mfercoin.

The mfercoin token is sold under the symbol of MFER. Of the 1 billion tokens, 80% were put into a liquidity pool. The remaining 20% of the tokens were distributed to early mfers as a reward. So, if you were one of the lucky early birds, you're probably grinning right now!

So, there you have it, folks, the lowdown on Mfercoin. It's a wild ride in the world of crypto, and Mfercoin is the underdog ready to prove them all wrong. Stay tuned as we delve deeper into the Mfercoin community, trading, and future outlook in the upcoming sections. And remember, in the world of Mfers, you do what you want!

Mfercoin Details

Buckle up, folks! In this section, we're diving into the nitty-gritty of the underdog of the crypto world: mfercoin. From its supply and market performance to the fine print of its whitepaper, we'll take you through the details you need to know.

Supply and Market Performance

mfercoin, affectionately known as MFER, has a fixed supply of 1 billion coins. We're talking a lot of zeros here, folks! Created by the one and only sartoshi (not to be confused with that other 'satoshi' guy) on the Base Chain, MFER is more than just a meme coin with no expectation of profit. Holders of mfercoin can use it to purchase and own sartoshi's NFT art project called MFERS, which consists of 10,000 pieces launched in November 2021 with a CC0 license.

And speaking of market performance, let's just say MFER isn't just sitting around.

Token Distribution and Whitepaper Details

The mfercoin whitepaper, released by the mastermind behind the NFT project, specifies that around 20% of the total mfercoin supply will be assigned to various wallet addresses in the mfer ecosystem. These include holders of NFTs, collaborating artists, and the community treasury. That leaves the remaining 80% paired with ETH and added to the liquidity pool. The distribution is anticipated to occur within a few hours, like a flash sale at your favorite store.

The largest single distribution of tokens goes to the Mfers community treasury, kind of like Santa Claus dropping off the biggest present under the tree. And just like Christmas morning, the excitement around mfercoin's token distribution is palpable.

As mfercoin continues to make waves in the crypto sea, it's important to keep these details in mind. Mfercoin might be the underdog now, but as we've seen time and time again, underdogs have a knack for surprising everyone. And who doesn't love a good surprise?

Mfercoin Community and Ecosystem

In the world of cryptocurrency, the community is king, queen, and the court jester all in one. Let's dive into the wild and wacky world of the Mfercoin community and its ecosystem. The cogs in this machine? The Mfers. The fuel? Mfercoin. The destination? The moon, baby!

Role of Mfers in the Community

The Mfers are the heart and soul of the Mfercoin community. These stick-figure characters are spotted sitting with their hands out, doing crypto and digital art, spreading good vibes and looking out for their fellow Mfers. It's like a never-ending block party where everyone's invited!

Holders of mfercoin are not just passive investors, they are active participants in the Mfercoin ecosystem. They can use their Mfercoin to purchase and own the NFT art project called MFERS, created by Sartoshi himself. This project, which consists of 10,000 pieces, was launched in November 2021 with a CC0 license. So, whether you're an art enthusiast, a crypto junkie, or just someone who likes to have their hands in many pies, Mfercoin has got you covered.

Governance and Control of Mfercoin

In the cryptoverse, decentralization is the name of the game, and Mfercoin is no exception. After the creator pulled a Houdini in 2022 and vanished, the Mfers contract and royalty share were transferred to the Mfers community treasury. This means that the control of Mfercoin rests firmly in the hands of the community. It's like giving the keys of the candy shop to the kids!

The community treasury currently holds around 210 ETH, which is roughly $750k worth of sweet, sweet crypto candies. The treasury is community-controlled, so the Mfers decide how the funds are used. So, if you're an Mfer, you're not just a holder of Mfercoin, you're a part of the decision-making process.

The whitepaper specifies that around 20% of the total Mfercoin supply will be assigned to various wallet addresses in the mfer ecosystem, such as holders, artists, and community treasuries. The remaining 80% will be paired with ETH and added to liquidity pools. It's like a delicious crypto soup, and everyone gets a spoon!

Mfercoin is designed to connect the Mfers, present and future, as a peer-to-peer electronic system, ready for all crypto Mfers yet to come. The essence of Mfers is stick-figure characters sitting with their hands out, doing crypto and digital art, bringing good vibes and looking out for other Mfers. So, whether you're an OG Mfer, or a newbie on the crypto block, Mfercoin is ready to welcome you with open arms. And remember, in the world of Mfercoin, we're all in this together!

Mfercoin Trading and Future Outlook

Buckle up, folks! We're diving into the fascinating world of Mfercoin trading, where numbers fly faster than a caffeinated squirrel with a sugar rush. We'll also take a peek into the future, gazing into our crystal ball to see what the outlook is for this underdog cryptocurrency.

Trading Volume and Price Trends

The live Mfercoin price at the moment is $0.067255 USD, riding the rollercoaster of the crypto market with a 24-hour trading volume of $4,806,111 USD. Mfercoin's been a bit of a slippery eel, sliding down by 8.56% in the last 24 hours. Its current ranking on the CoinMarketCap leaderboard is #2534, but don't let that fool you. This little coin is punching above its weight, with a market cap that's playing hide and seek, and a max supply of 1,000,000,000 $MFER coins.

Mfercoin recently pulled a rabbit out of its hat, reaching a trading volume of $90 million and hitting an all-time high price of $0.2636. This has turned heads in the crypto community, with investors sitting up and taking notice. The Base blockchain even reported record trading volumes, showing Mfercoin's ripple effect on the wider market.

For those itching to get their hands on some MFER, it's now available on several reputable crypto exchanges such as Bybit. It's sitting at the big kids' table, listed alongside Bitcoin, making it even easier for interested investors to jump on the Mfercoin bandwagon.

Market Sentiment and Investor Outlook

So, what's the word on the street about Mfercoin? According to CoinMarketCap's market sentiment tracker, investors are more bullish than a china shop owner seeing red. This positive sentiment could lead to further price increases in the future, making Mfercoin a potential dark horse in the crypto race.

It's important to remember, though, that the crypto market can be as unpredictable as a cat on a hot tin roof. Always make sure to do your own research and tread carefully when dealing with cryptocurrencies. If you're new to this high-octane world, check out our guides on slerf, wen, arbdoge ai, coq inu, and turbo for some helpful tips and tricks.

Well, that's all for now, folks! Keep your eyes on Mfercoin, and remember, in the world of crypto, the only constant is change. Stay tuned!

Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up to receive the latest news and updates about your wallet.
Related Posts