Atomic Wallet Roadmap: 2023
Last year we grew from 4,000,000 to 5,000,000 users with over 500,000 monthly active users worldwide. Wallet’s first priority is to be chosen by people, and because of your support and active participation in the progress of the product, we are here today. In 2022, we released 46 wallet updates, including 7 new chains, NFTs and staking solutions.
Thanks for being a part of Atomic Wallet! Stick with us this year and further! Before we jump to 2023, let’s see what we have done in 2022.
23 New Assets Added
We have managed to enable support for 23 new chains and tokens - BNB Chain (BSC), NEO3, BTT-TRC20, USDC (TRC20), AMP, GALA, FTM, Terra Luna 2.0 (LUNA, LUNC), Babydoge, Cake, Safemoon (SFM), WSG, USDT, AVAX, Near Protocol (NEAR), Theta, TFUEL, Polygon (MATIC, USDT), ADA Vasil hardfork, MultiversX (Elrond), Aptos (APT), Osmosis.
7 More Chains for staking
Staking is one of the most popular features on Atomic, around 200,000 users staked over $100,000,000 worth of various crypto assets. This year we have successfully supported 7 PoS assets: Lido ETH, EGLD, BNB, NEAR, HBAR, LUNC, OSMO. You can learn more about staking on Atomic here.
Cross-chain NFT Gallery
Atomic enabled for you 5 NFT blockchains: Polygon, Ethereum, Solana, BNB Smart Chain, Avax. NFTs are the future, many giants like Instagram know it and work on mass adoption. Adding to it, in 2023 we will add NFTs marketplaces.
Last year we kept building the best version of the wallet, improving internal processes and the wallet’s optimization. In more detail:
- The wallet app now loads faster.
- Extended push notifications and price alerts to be always up to date with the changes on the market.
- Popular coins now have About tab, a place where you can find related articles and videos.
- Orders can be exchanged in one click by choosing to continue or make a refund for a failed exchange within the wallet interface without contacting our support.
- Feedback can be sent directly from the wallet using the Contact support button!
Since the start of the year, we have managed to add the localization on the website for 8 top languages in 2022 so users would feel more comfortable in their native language.
AWC Token Updates
Last but not least a few updates on our native token AWC. AWC (BEP2) is migrating to the BNB Chain. Learn more what it means for holders here. As for the numbers, since its launch 4 years ago, AWC has had growth in the token holders to 350,000, and in the staking delegates. There are over 19000 people who are staking AWC with 20% APY. Moreover, this year, we distributed 2,500,000+ ($1.8M USD) AWC rewards to our loyalty program’s members.
What We Will Do in 2023 - going WEB3
Crypto shape is changing drastically, and we believe that being flexible and fast is how we can keep the leading position among decentralized wallets on the market. That is to say that we do not set specific timelines to accomplish the goals for 2023. Our priorities are based on the market changes and our team’s resources.
- WEB3 browser extension to manage dApps
- 10 new asset integrations - Fantom, Toncoin, and others
- Staking support for 5 more chains - Polygon, Flare, and others
- Adding 4 new chains to NFT gallery
- App performance improvement - speed up data updates
- New partners to buy crypto with better rates
- AWC token migrations to Binance Smart Chain
Download Atomic here.